Episode-125- How To Prepare For America’s National Debt Bomb
I choose to react to America’s debt problem as it were my own personal problem. It’s big, it’s bad and it’s painful. I can’t escape it. I can only mitigate how the fallout of too much national will affect my family and I. Because of the debt I pay …
- Higher Taxes
- Higher Interest Rates
- Because of the debt I have Fewer Job prospects
- Because of the debt I suffer an Erosion of Life Savings, security and health care
- Episode-82- Empire of Debt – Book Review
- Episode-86- How To Live Better With Less Car
- Why preparedness is the only viable solution at this point
- U.S. NATIONAL DEBT CLOCK
- The US Federal Budget
- What should I do?
- How much is a trillion?
- The Story of Banks or how money is created out of thin air
- 27 Things That Every American Should Know About The National Debt
- Tsunami of Red Ink – Global Look at National Debt and Who Owns US Debt
- “Red Ink”: A frank conversation on the federal debt
- Federal Reserve For Dummies
- Why The U.S. National Debt Could Drain Your Savings
- The Debt Crisis Will Strike Us Suddenly & How You Can Protect Yourself
- The Nightmare Scenario: How The U.S. Government Would Look Under An Austerity Budget
- Daily Reckoning an honest look at the challenges facing the US economy, and the pitfalls ahead as we see them.
- From 1981 Should the national debt be repudiated?
- Music – Blue Devil Plain
- Songs of the Day
- 2012 Harvests
- 2012 Honey Bees
- 2011 Harvests
- Hugelkultur, Hugelkultur, Hugelkultur