Episode-121- Save Money So I Can Retire Early
How To Save Money begins with an attitude and a plan. Here’s mine. 6 Question Pre Purchase program
- Do I need it?
- Does anything I have fill the role now?
- How long will it last?
- What will it do for me and my family?5. How long must I work to pay for it?
6. If I don’t buy it what difference will it really make?
What you can do now
- Pack your lunch from home – I recommend salads and soups
- Ride a bike sometimes or carpool
- Stop using shaving cream – The Shaving Cream Racket
- Cut the cable service today, get an antenna and use the Internet more wisely
- Learn about aerial antennas
- Ask yourself the 6 questions before any purchase over $50
- Monitor your budget with our budget worksheet
- Make a one year wish list and add up the items before making purchases
- Episode-89- Make Meals To Eat, Save Money And Be Healthy Or Permaculture Principle #9
- Episode-16 – Retire Early, Regain the Freedom of Financial Independence
- TheSurvivalPodcast.com – Episode-278- Preparedness As A Retirement Plan
- TSP Common Sense Versus Consumerism
- TSP Episode-766- Jacob Lund Fisker from Early Retirement Extreme
- Early Retirement Extreme
- The Story Of Stuff