Episode-50- Cancel The Cable Service – Early Retirement System Step 2
EARLY RETIREMENT SERIES
Neither this site or its owner are in anyway providing anything other than personal stories of what was required to plan and accomplish tasks for a personal to do list. No responsibility is to be attached to the owner or site for what you actually do with the information provided.
Song of the Day – Incense And Peppermint
Plus A Special Treat For This 50th Episode!
Strawberry Alarm Clock – Unwind With The Clock
Watch the aging process in action.
- Music – Blue Devil Plain
- Mind Maps
- Episode-16 – Retire Early, Regain the Freedom of Financial Independence
- Episode-41- Early Retirement System – Step 1 Save More Money
Cancel The Cable Service – Step 2 Of The Early Retirement System
Save more and improve home production
Assess and cut budget
Develop income generating streams and assets
- Plan for future living
- What retirement means to most people
- What retirement means to me
- What does the cable bill have to do with early retirement?
- What we use for entertainment
- How to cancel your cable/satellite TV service
- Keep a TV journal for a month
- Put a cost on the show you watched
- See if the same shows or good substitutes can be found on the web
- Learn about aerial antennas
- Write down why you want to cancel the cable/satellite service and call the provider
- Be tough
6 Question Pre Purchase program
- Do I need it?
- Does anything I have fill the role now?
- How long will it last?
- What will it do for me and my family?
- How long must I work to pay for it?
- If I don’t buy it what difference will it really make?
- Drop the cell phone plan (adjustable for any monthly payment plan). Formula ($X * 300)/$Y = Number of months retirement is delayed. X= monthly cost, Y = monthly savings for retirement
- Sustainable Withdrawal Rates From Your Retirement Portfolio
- The Three Stooges on Crackle.com
- Ask yourself the 6 questions before any purchase over $50
- Monitor your budget with our budget worksheet
- Make a one year wish list and add up the items before making purchases
- TheSurvivalPodcast.com – Episode-278- Preparedness As A Retirement Plan
- TSP Common Sense Versus Consumerism
- TSP Episode-766- Jacob Lund Fisker from Early Retirement Extreme
- Early Retirement Extreme
- The Story Of Stuff