The video for today’s episode is a review of the different heaters I use in the home during winter. The Lasko products I have had for 6 years and they still work great. The kerosene heater is the best emergency heat provider because it is powerful enough to heat the entire home. This requires strict safety practices for carbon monoxide poisoning and fire prevention. For everyday use around the home the Delonghi oil-filled heater is an excellent addition to any room. Lower the thermostat turn one on.
- All heaters must be at least 3 feet or 1 meter from any item or material!
- Rooms with kerosene or propane heaters must be vented!
Heaters listed in order of efficiency.
- Sengoku KeroHeat Convection 23,000-BTU Portable Kerosene Heater
- Mr. Heater Buddy Portable Propane Gas Heater
- Delonghi Safe Heat Oil-Filled Radiator
- Lasko Ceramic Heater with Adjustable Thermostat
- Lasko Tower Heater with Remote Control
- Subscribe To Do List Home
- Music – Blue Devil Plain
- Gardening – We are taking Action for life and permaculture in northern Virginia. Turning the home into a homestead and business.
- Planting Times
Song of the Day – You Make Me Feel…(Feat. Sabi)