What I learned from Physics Of The Future
- The 4 stages of technology that major innovations go through as they become part of what further defines humanity.
- The day when any data anywhere anytime is near.
- Healthcare for longer and better living will be available to every human, in your own home.
- Energy to drive humanity will be something that our descendents will think of us as insane for fighting over.
What’s really good about this book
- It is based on the science that is available today and lays out roadmaps for where the results could be in the year 2100.
- Dr. Kaku’s wisdom and the interviews he conducted with over 300 leading scientists, researchers and thinkers.
- It is a career planning guide for those who want to prepare for the jobs of the future, many of which are available today.
Physics Of The Future is a must read for
- People who are willing to consider new models for economic growth that are not soley based on consumption of resources.
- People who want to decide their own roles in the shaping of the future of humanity.
- Episode-33- You Have No Limits – Physics Of The Impossible Book Review
- Episode-4- Buy the Home of Your Dreams and Prevent Nightmares. Part 1 because I was told ”That’s impossible!” too many times during the home buying experience.
- Dr. Michio Kaku
Song of The Day – Georges Bizet – MP3 Bizet: Carmen Suite No. 1: Aragonaise (Prelude to Act IV) – VIDEO