This video is a follow up to Episode-14 in which I described a trip to the Shenandoah mountains revealed how some of our preparations were lacking in the event of a real emergency. Today’s video provides a demonstration of how to attach the Keeper Cargo Bag to the top of an SUV. Going to the woods made us realize how dangerous it was to drive a vehicle with no rear view. Watch and learn and pack your Bug Out Bag and Bug Out Vehicle safely and quickly.
- Episode-14- Prepare for Emergencies. Wake Up Breathing Tomorrow
- If you don’t have a costly permanent cargo carrier The Keeper Cargo Bag is an affordable solution.
- Pack your vehicle now as if you had to bug out for 72 hours. How well does everything fit? Can you maneuver easily and safely?
- Waterproof and secure way to help you get to safe location and not risk leaving valuable items behind.
- Jack Spirko and The Survival Podcast on Bugging Out