Episode-72- Things To Do For A Better Life
It’s not just for gardening. Use it in your life. This Episode explains how we do it. The key to a good life is wanting what you have. My journey to knowing what I want.
What Drives ToDoListHome.com and Why
- This is my way of paying back years of using the Internet for research.
- Learning and improving permaculture techniques to help build community, sufficiency and reliance.
- Retiring at age 55 or younger.
- And TheSurvivalPodacst.com – Go to the TheSurvivalPodcast.com today and learn how to live the good life if times get bad or even if they don’t. See also 5 Minutes With Jack The Business Podcast
How I implement the drivers into my life
- The kind of future I am planning for through influential acts today
- Building pieces to early retirement – As the tagline states we are keeping track of things to do for a better life. We have a desire to create lasting positive change. One of the most effective ways for doing this is journalism and this podcast and website is my journal along with the different social media I have become a part of.
- I don’t have one dime yet but I am focusing on what could and should be. This leads to early retirement
- Episode-57- Make Your Own Podcast And Market Your Way To A Better Life
- Episode-16 – Retire Early, Regain the Freedom of Financial Independence
- Episode-41- Early Retirement System – Step 1 Save More Money
- Episode-50- Cancel The Cable Service – Early Retirement System Step 2
- Episode-71- Song A Day Another Way To Make Hay