Episode-156- Make Grease Patties For Bees In Winter
Watch and learn how to make grease patties for honey bees. These patties can be used all year round, not just in the winter. The grease will help keep Varroa off the bees and tracheal mites out of the bees. The wintergreen and salt add nutrients and beneficial smells that also play a role in keeping pests at bay.
- How To Use Essential Oils For Mite Control
- Episode-150- How To Do A Winter Check Of Bee Hive-B 1-19-13
- Recipe from Rusty at Honey Bee Suite
- Episode-52- Keep Honey Bees Healthy In Winter
- Build A Top Bar Hive Part 1