Episode-19- Manage a To Do List to Get the Most Out of Life
- Subscribe To Do List Home
- Music – Blue Devil Plain
- Gardening – We are taking Action for life and permaculture in northern Virginia. Turning the home into a homestead and business.
- Planting Times
Manage a To Do List to Get the Most Out of Life.
Completed To Do List tasks
To Do List – Formatted in Excel. Customize for your to do lists.
- Reshingle the shed
- Get the kerosene heater ready for winter.
- Get the Mr Heater Portable “Big Buddy” propane heater ready.
- Get the car ready for inspections and winter
- Prepping all the gardens for winter by sowing cover crops
- Test the new rooftop cargo carrier
- Get a package in the mail to my buddy Steve in Iraq – Send one anytime! Not just at Christmas.
- Boots On The Ground
- What to send to Any Soldier
- Get the Santa project for this year completed
- Organize the green room and starting growing lettuces and herbs
- Building still more hugelkultur beds
- Getting my dad something useful for Christmas
- Get the Christmas decorations out and placed inside and out.
- Finish the Misty Fjords Alaska Part 2 video and get it posted on the website and youtube
- Put away the rain barrels (see episode 7)
- Check on the honey bees
Song of the day – You And Me