Start learning now so you can eat better tomorrow.
e-mail tonyteolis at todolisthome dot com
Our Productive Plants services are designed to provide you with the kind of food and flowers you can grow short term (annual) and long term (perennial) on your property that are beautiful, productive and delicious.
- Seed Starts will empower you to start your own plants at home so that you can manage their growth from seedling to food. We teach you how to use resources around the home or on the cheap to get started at minimal cost.
- Seeds & More will provide you with the seeds and root plants to get started for a fraction of what you would buy at WalMart of HomeDepot. More importantly you will know where the plants come from and trust the integrity of the seeds or roots and their expected productivity.
- Transplants will teach you how to get your plants in the ground and start them on productive living outside. We will also do this service for you.
- EasyGrow will provide you with the ways and means for easy watering, weeding and pest control. We also provide what is necessary to draw beneficial animals to your gardens.
- HarvestTime will provide you with the ways for gathering the variety of different food on your property so that you get the most while also ensuring the longevity of the plants.
- EatRight will provide you with old time favorites recipes and unique or unusual ways for getting the most out of your production
- Preps & Stores will show you what to do with the excess from your gardens by means of dehydrating, freezing and canning.
Why We Do This
At ToDoListHome.com we are all about having the homestead produce things we use especially food. The typical American home is a consumer of energy, water and resources to make it look nice and operate and to keep it that way. The home is typically a dependent for which you must provide but we demand our homestead to give back too. Sure it takes a bit of work but once it gets going it’s awesome!
We have proven how the home can give back through the use of putting productive plants around the property. Especially plants that produce wonderful food year after year! We are committed to helping you do that too.
In northern Virginia you can grow Asparagus, Blackberry, Blueberry, Cranberry, Elderberry, Grapes, Kiwi, Raspberry, Rosemary, Strawberry and more for long term productivity.
You can also grow Basil, Beans, Catnip, Chamomile, Chives, Cilantro, Edamame, Myouga, Onions, Parsley, Peppers, Potatoes, Sage, Shisou, Spinach, Tomatoes and much more in this wonderful mid Atlantic climate.
Take control of what you put in your mouth by controlling what you put in your ground.