ToDoListHome.com Welcome. The Blog
I’m your host Tony Teolis and I’m keeping track of things to do for a better life. Coming to you from northern Virginia in the USA. This is Permaculture In Action to help you and me learn and educate others about;
- HONEY BEES – Colonies, Hives, Honey, Problems and Solutions
- GARDENS – Designs, Plantings, Methods and Animals
- PREPAREDNESS – Wealth, Retirement, Disasters, Energy, Food and Water
To learn how to use this site CLICK HERE
Improve your life by learning how to do things necessary for better living. Keep track of things to do for a better life in order to control your future and share with your community. We are making a better life and this is how we do it.
The Key message that ToDoListHome.com offers is “Have fun doing cool projects and enjoy producing things.” I hope you learn or can share ideas on what it takes to be a producer with unique insight into what drives me. The goal of ToDoListHome.com is to grow a network of reliable information and further market ToDoListHome for community and revenue.
What I do
I think I am doing cool projects and I enjoy producing things. Keeping track of them on a website and youtube, twitter and facebook has allowed me to improve upon mistakes, share experiences and enjoy the fruits of my labor long after tasks are completed. I originally thought of the ToDoListHome.com website because I wanted to build a place I would want to visit that explained how to do the things I want to do with pictures, narrative and video.
This website is my outreach to those folks like you who have a yearning for personal change and growth and a willingness to take ownership of something they can produce for a better life. Thus the style of this site is designed to fit those who are much like me and want information on the fly, have it portable, have it entertaining, have it provide value and in some way & possibly make it lifestyle changing.
What I want to be known for
- I’m the guy who let’s you listen, watch and learn if he can make it as a food producer to the point where others gain interest in doing the same and work to establish a productive community. This includes includes requisite animal rearing as applicable. Right now I have honey bees. But I have aspirations for raising fish through aquaponics too.
- I want to be a reliable person for you to count on for getting home projects completed as efficiently as possible.
- And I’m someone who lets you know how over the next 8 years a plan is implemented, followed and revised along the way towards financial independence on my current wage for my livelihood. That’s my definition of early retirement and maybe I can help pave the way for you.
- If I experience failures you get to observe and learn how I overcome them. I haven’t quit anything since junior high wrestling and I don’t think I’ll start now.
- Waste no one’s time
- Always produce useful content that can be acted on by the audience
- Learn from my mistakes
What Drives ToDoListHome.com?
- This is my way of paying back years of using the Internet for research.
- Learning and improving permaculture techniques to help build community, sufficiency and reliance.
- Retiring at age 55 or younger.
- And TheSurvivalPodacst.com – Go to the TheSurvivalPodcast.com today and learn how to live the good life if times get bad or even if they don’t.
Connect With Us And Tell Your Friends: Listen to us on iTunes in podcasts, watch the ToDoListHome videos on YouTube channel Tokyo73, follow us on Twitter and Be Our Friend on Facebook. Links to all these sites are @ ToDoListHome.com You’ll find files that you can download for your To Do List. Share your To Do List ideas with us!
TonyTeolis at todolisthome dot com